Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More still...

We went to Bear Lake with my family for a week and rented a cabin and all stayed together in it. It was a lot of fun. I actually took my camera, but I didn't get very many pictures at all. I am so mad at myself cuz we really had a good time too! These pictures were all taken with Jeremy's phone so the bottom 2 are pretty fuzzy, but I really wanted to remember how bad of a sunburn Birkli got. It was the weirdest sunburn I have ever seen! It was like she was a raccoon but opposite cuz she had red circles around her eyes instead of white, I'm still not really sure how that happened. I sprayed her back a couple of times and yet she still got burned, she wasn't too thrilled with it and I felt bad for her but there wasn't much I could do.


Eating a yummy raspberry shake! Can't go to Bear Lake with out getting one of those (or 2 or 3;) )!


Jeremy took Birkli fishing. He has taken her several times, but she has yet to catch a fish. I think she is starting to think that you don't actually catch fish when you go fishing, you just stick your pole in the water and sit there. :)


I now realize why everyone thought I had one boy and one girl with the twins! He does kind of look like a girl with that hair! I'm glad we finally cut it.

No comments: