Sunday, October 4, 2009

Latest news

Ha! I am so far behind I don't even know where to start. I guess I will just explain the new little picture I put up. Yup! That is right! I am pregnant with twins! This is both exciting news and scary news for us! It's like starting all over again because we already have one of everything and now we need to go buy one more of everything! Very expensive surprise indeed! The twins are in their own sacs so they are apparently fraternal, but we did find out that they are both boys! So our family will have 3 boys and 1 little girl that will have to be my buddy and princess for life. Dad can have his 3 hunting buddies, but I get to keep my little girl. I just hope I don't mix them up and switch them around and not be able to tell who is who! We are excited to be adding to our family though and can't wait for the next few months to go by so they can get here.

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

I am so excited for you! Let me know if you need help with anything!