Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miles


I guess Miles didn't like being the small baby cuz he has already doubled his weight and passed his brother in weight! He was about a pound and a half smaller at birth, but now he is about a full pound bigger! He is a chunk! I guess maybe he isn't really a chunk because he is only in the 7th percentile for his weight (my other 2 were always in the 80th or 90th percentiles!) but he just looks chunky compared to his brother. I think it is cute though. He still wakes up in the night to eat (maybe that is why he is chunky?) but usually only once so it isn't too bad for me to get up with him. He actually has reflux so the doctor put him on medicine to help with that and since then he has been so much happier which makes me happier! I absolutely love his blue eyes and I hope they stay that way. He is just the cutest baby and I'm so happy he is mine.

No comments: